What would you like to discuss on the Health Graph blog?
Cross-posted from the Health Graph blog.
As part of the ongoing dialog I hope to have with you I wanted to ask you about your opinions for what I should write about on the Health Graph blog.
I’m considering a variety of topics to cover. Some of the many things I’d like to write about include:
- How to get started with the Health Graph API, a “Health Graph 101″ series
- Partner profiles and interviews with developers on how they take advantage of the Health Graph in their apps
- Third party libraries, bindings, wrappers, and other tools that make using the Health Graph easier
- Application launch announcements and success stories
- Slide decks and video presentations on using the Health Graph (hackathons, here I come!)
- Application ideas and features requested by the RunKeeper user community
- Tips and tricks to build apps using the Health Graph as quickly and efficiently as possible
What do you think? What would you like to see in future blog posts?
Please fill out the Google Docs form below to share your opinion. Note that if you would like me to be able to contact you, you should provide an email address in that optional field; if you want to remain anonymous, please leave it blank.
I’m also considering having office hours where I’m available to chat about whatever Health Graph issues you’re having via Skype or a Google Hangout. If you’d find either or both of those options useful, or have a suggestion for a different mechanism, please indicate that on the form, too.
Thanks for your input!