Senior Developer position in Denver
Also passing this along for talent scout Kelley Zwisler of Goldstone Partners:
Senior Developer (Mobile and Web)
A3 Media Network is an international company whose customers include the largest mobile companies around the world and customers of their app stores. We create mobile apps, TV apps and mobile websites that bring our huge library of videos and images from leading entertainment brands to cutting edge devices all around the world. We are expanding our team of APP DEV NINJAS to create a collection of the greatest apps that mankind has ever seen!
About the role:
Do you like to stay on top of the latest and greatest gadgets and software?
Are you passionate about working with digital media?
Do you love geekin’ out and getting paid for it?
Are you detail oriented, responsible, fun and interesting?
Do you like to play with the coolest new phones?
Would you like to see your creations come to life on them?
Get ready digital media master, the job you’ve been waiting for is here!!!
Here’s how you’ll be spending your days:
- Developing and designing interface, coding and metadata handling for mobile applications, emerging application development platforms (tablets, connected TV, and beyond), and web sites across several platforms
- Prototype design, functional mockups, interface design, content updates and site/app maintenance
- Designing frameworks for products that work within mobile web browsers and can be adapted into smartphone apps
- Monitoring app/site traffic and scaling site capacity to meet traffic demands and maintain site performance
- Tracking traffic and conversion stats and adjusting sites to increase conversion and retention
- Working with internal and external developers to create, implement and improve internal content management systems and site publishing tools
- Select, edit, resize, rename, transcode and otherwise prepare media for mobile delivery
- Providing time estimates and manage project timelines for site development
- Staying on top of the state of the art in web design, mobile development, mobile delivery platforms and tools, and emerging new media platforms.
- Providing quality control and testing of mobile sites across a variety of handsets and carriers
What you’ll bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming or related Web discipline
- Advanced and demonstrated competency in OO design/development
- Sandbox experience with HTML5, jQuery, JSON, CSS3 (including transitions and animations)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver rapid prototypes and fast turnaround on layouts and wireframes
- Able to design, code and assemble an entire website from concept to delivery
- Your tools of choice include: Phonegap, CouchDB, Objective C, Android SDK, Java, Blackberry SDK, WebOS, Windows Mobile, Qt, Symbian, mySQL, PHP, Flash and ActionScript
- Experience creating Content Management Systems (CMS)
- In your spare time you’ve developed a knack for desktop image editing tools (Photoshop, Image Ready, Illustrator) and video editing tools including Final Cut Pro
And finally what you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Salary
- Nice package of benefits including health club subsidy
- Exposure to the international media scene
- A very cool team of new media gurus to hang out with
- The opportunity to play with really cutting edge technology and get paid for it!
Goldstone Partners is helping this fast growing and very cool new media group find world-class talent that is shaping the next generation of consumer entertainment. Please send your resume to me personally at email@example.com. Principals only please. Unfortunately we are unable to support relocation or sponsorships at this time.